Vacancy announcement at Sahiwal Teaching Hospital
Both Male/Female applicants having domicile of Province of Punjab can apply.
Sahiwal ( Sahiwal Teaching Hospital Careers – Advertisement IPL-8223)
Applications are invited for appointment on Contract Basis of suitable candidates having required qualification & experience for posts mentioned hereunder.
Eligibility criteria is defined in the Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules, 2012 (as amended), and Punjab Health Department Technical Posts Service Rules, 2003, Paramedical Establishment Service Rules, 2003 and Punjab Health Department Ministerial Establishment Recruitment Rules, 2003.
- Junior Technician (Pathology)
- Junior Technician (Surgical)
- Junior Technician (Radiography & Imaging)
- Junior Technician (Dental)
- Junior Technician (Cardiac)
- Junior Computer Operator
Terms & Conditions:
1) Both Male/Female applicants having domicile of Province of Punjab can apply.
2) Appointments shall be made, on contract basis, under “The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004” initially for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
3) Complete application along with attested copies of all educational certificates (ike Matric, F.Sc. etc.)/degrees/diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificates (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Medical Superintendent, Sahiwal Teaching Hospital, Sahiwal
4) In case of O’ Level & ‘A’ Level, equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
5) Applicants must present original documents at the time of interview.
6)Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. of the Punjab, S&GAD Notification and Recruitment Policy 2022 ie 10 years for Female candidates and 07 years for Male candidates shall be granted.
7) Quotas shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
8) Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with “The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004/Recruitment Policy, 2022” and instructions issued from time to time by Govt of the Punjab 9) Persons already in Govt. service should apply through their departments along with NOC 10)
10) Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
11) Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
12) No TA/DA shall be allowed for appearance in any test or interview
13) Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
14) Applications addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of Establishment Branch, Sahiwal Teaching Hospital, Sahiwal till 01.11.2023
15) Evaluation of the candidates shall be done as per the “Selection Criteria for Appointment as stipulated in the Recruitment Policy, 2022 of the Government of the Punjab. Furthermore, Selection Committees may devise some written/practical tests for evaluation of candidates for any particular post to evaluate their capabilities as part of the “Interview” and assign marks accordingly.
16) Interview/test of the candidates for the above-mentioned posts shall announced separately. Note: Above mentioned posts have been announced in anticipation subject to approval from Election Commission of Pakistan
MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT SAHIWAL TEACHING HOSPITAL SAHIWAL