Receptionist job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly.
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly. It leads in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation.
Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic, and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! they are currently recruiting for Receptionist to be based out of their office in Dubai.
Purpose of the receptionist Job
The first point of contact for the company, greeting and welcoming customers in a professional manner. Assisting customers and guiding them to the concerned person or department.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist
- Efficiently greeting and guiding customers as soon as they arrive at the office in a professional manner.
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of visitor requests.
- Provide basic and accurate information to the customer.
- Assisting customers and guiding them to the concerned person or department.
- Maintain all reception and common areas and meetings
- Rooms in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Reception operations – Adhere to high set standards of hospitality – Customer service refers to handling the needs of customers.
- Always well groomed, presentable, and courteous.
- Coordinating External and Internal communication and be responsible to answer incoming calls / customers, entering information into a database.
Skills required for the Receptionist Job
- High school or Diploma with previous customer service experience of at least 2-3 years.
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Time management and organization skills
- Quick learner
- Proficiency in MS Office
To apply for the job click on the Transguard Group Careers Dubai.