Senior Website and Mobile Developer Job in Dubai
Keep visiting Sahiwal Updates for latest jobs in Pakistan, Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly. We lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees!
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Web & Mobile Application Developer to join our team at Transguard Group in Dubai.
Design, develop, and support organization applications, portals, mobile apps and some custom applications with defined processes and SDLC, support and mentor to team members.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet, iOS and Android applications as per SDLC
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting, studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, mobile apps, search engines, and information servers
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Follow development best practices such as: source code control, versioning and version control, software packaging and software release management
- Provide both level 1 and level 2 support for in-house custom applications issues while adhering to established SLAs
- Develop and maintain technical, UAT and user-guide documentation
- Fluent with Wire framing tools for concept design
Knowledge – Experience
- 8-10 years of experience in a similar role, including 5 years in the GCC region
Knowledge – Education
- Advanced Professional Diploma or Degree in Software Development
Knowledge – General
- .Net Web applications, API development & Mobile Apps development (Full Stack Developer)
- Corporate web portal and mobile apps development integrated with other systems
- Troubleshooting, Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis
- Support and Maintenance, Technical Documentation and Drawings
- Best Practice IT and/or Software Development Frameworks
- Vimeo, YouTube, Google API integration on media objects
- XR Programming skills
- Net, Asp.Net Core, C#
- Angular, Flutter, Angular Material
- Node JS,
- HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Web APIs, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- SQL, Telerik
- XR Skills
Last date to apply is Oct 20, 2023. To apply Click Here.